Should responsible for definition, development and maintenance of the BMS requirements.
* Should responsible for HV battery system architecture design and control schematics.
* Responsible for the BMS technology roadmap, manage all phases next generation BMS projects including technical studies,
* Work with Project Leader/Manager to support estimation and planning
* Need to develop, integrate, configurate embedded software for PHEV/EV applications.
* Ability to manage software version control and release, including data dictionary, calibration, and documentation..
* Ability to provide design, development and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit.
* Responsible for development and maintenance of system level functional safety requirements (ISO 26262) of HV battery.
* System knowledge on Hybrid & Electric vehicles functions
* Align BMS features with overall Vehicle plan as well as Battery development.
* Drive deep dive meetings, conduct design and milestone reviews with Engineering and Management teams.
* Develop models, software and tools that enable optimal battery system sizing per interfacing with vehicle models, algorithms to unlock the full potential of the battery, evaluate trade-offs between battery life and performance
* Evaluate and recommend battery cells, battery packs, traction motors, BMS, power electronics, and electric powertrain controls for a full range of vehicle electrification applications from micro hybrids to full EVs
* Support definition of electrified powertrain architectures & systems
* System-oriented understanding of thermal, vehicle-level torque control, high voltage DC-link integration, efficiency optimization, and firmware integration for electric drives
* Able to effectively coordinate with team members.
* Good communication skills in English.
B.Tech/BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Instrumentation