1. Filing of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
2. Maintaining the statutory books - ensuring that statutory forms are filed promptly.
3. Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required.
4. To see whether legal requirements are at par with the governing laws.
5. Analyse viability of the new business opportunity.
6. Ensuring that all risks and opportunities are taken into account in the plan, desired documentation and system built is robust enough to support information requirements for decision making by the management and stakeholders.
7. Exposure to taxation, maintenance of accounting records, the closing of books on the monthly, quarterly & yearly basis, timely internal audit and risk control.
8. Financial planning and preparation of budgets and should have an eye to challenge the expense levels and suggest alternatives.
1. ICSI/ M.Com or any relevant degree with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Finance and accounts.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
3. Female candidates preferred.