At Ultraviolette, we live by design, technology, and user experience. We are mavericks from across aerospace, automotive engineering, and consumer electronics. Our sole mission in life is to redefine mobility. We are looking for a driven and talented motion graphics designer to join our team, someone who is comfortable with all elements of ideation, graphic and visual design, 2D/3D animation and understanding branding. They must have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to present and defend their design decisions to leadership.
Must be well-organized and can handle several projects at the same time. Self-starter and independent worker who can get ideas, pitch them, and run with production. Be open to reworks and edits based on constructive feedback. Experience working in Premiere Pro and After Effects is key to this role.
• Aptitude for a mixed media content creation approach.
• Interact and ideate with our design and marketing teams to define and understand the project or campaign requirements.
• Deliver high-quality, on-brand stills / motion graphics to support a superior customer experience.
• Produce creative assets including graphics, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels.
• These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
• Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
• Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
• Understanding of social media platforms and technical constraints on these fronts.
• Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
• Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite, specifically Premier and Aftereffects. Knowledge of other 3D software will be an advantage.
• Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects, and prioritizing tasks.
• Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable results across stills and motion graphics.